Gas Distribution Pipeline Mechanic Introduction Program
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the annual mean wage for those working in the natural gas pipeline industry is $64,820.
In this program, you will learn how to perform tasks needed to install and maintain pipelines for natural gas distribution systems. The program includes 140 classroom hours and 50 hours for operator qualification. Class locations are held in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties.
Contact the Collegiate Consortium at (215) 218-3886 for current class schedules.
Requirements for the program are as follows:
- At least 18 years old
- Possess a valid driver’s license in your state of residence
- Pass a Department of Transportation drug test and physical
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Residency may be required
- Achieve a passing score on a mechanical aptitude test